What data we gather?
We may collect the following information on our website:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relating to the nature of your enquiry
- Other information relevant to the services we provide
How we use this data?
Collecting this data enables us to understand what services you require and act accordingly. We may use your data for the following purposes:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To understand what services are required and to send you promotional emails about services we think may be of interest and relevance to you.
Controlling information about you
When you complete one of the forms on our website by providing your name and email address you will consent to receive further information from us.
If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive correspondence from us you can unsubscribe from our email list or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for your details to be removed from our database.
We will never pass your information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at: email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Please note: We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information on how many people are using our website and monitor the performance of certain pages.
- We analyse our web traffic using google analytics. Monitoring usage data and site performance allows us to improve the website design, content and functionality.
- We may store information about our preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find relevant and interesting.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us on our contact and/or holiday course booking form.
Links from our site
Our website contains some links to other websites. Please note we have no control over websites outside the www.creative-mind-coaching.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link to, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Please ensure you have read and are happy with their own policy before submitting data.