Reducing stress and enhancing performance and well-being workshops
Employers have a duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to protect the health of their employees and this course provides a sufficient knowledge to be able to do so.
The workshops are designed to enable the participants to identify stress symptoms and to deal with the causes of stress. We introduce and practise various methods and exercises to cope with and reduce stress and generally reach a better level of well-being and work-life balance.
We create customised packages
We analyse your problems and offer a bespoke series of interventions and development programmes. Our main focus is mental health and the detrimental effects of stress to the well-being of people. Ensuring that your staff and managers can bring the best of them to the company.
We can run lunch time, daytime or weekend workshops, spanning from one hour length to half day.
We are keen to help you not only understand stress, but being able to implement the knowledge and tools in a practical way in your daily schedule to achieve the best results even in a short period of time. For this reason we do follow up!
Therefore, the ideal spread of minimum of four workshops would be one each week. However, based on your needs we can create a maximum of twelve weeks programme.
Stress happens on all levels. We believe it is important to address it in a holistic way.
Between us we have 15 years of experience improving our clients’ mental health and emotional well-being: lowering stress levels, raising performance, building confidence and, thus, creating a better work-life balance.
We form a unique team consisting of a Resilience Coach, who feeds your left brain with tried and tested methods from a more scientific point of you; and an Energy Coach, who brings her out of the box right brain focus into the process to open up your creative potential.
What we offer
- improves mental health
- helps to raise performance
- lowers stress levels
- builds resilience
- raises emotional and social intelligence competence
- improves overall well-being and
- generates a healthy work-life balance.
A Sample AGENDA
including theory & practise, individual & group work
- 1st WORKSHOP – Identifying stress
- What causes you stress?
- What is stress?
- Stress Symptoms
- 2nd WORKSHOP – Dealing with stress
- When does stress occur?
- Reasons for stress?
- Mindfulness & Resilience Exercises
- 3rd Workshop – Coping with stress (Tools drawn from CBT, NLP, Qigong, etc.)
- Cognitive and behavioural methods
- Emotional methods
- Physical Methods
- 4th Workshop – Your personal anti-stress programme
- What are your personal stress factors?
- What methods, exercises are most helpful to you personally?
- Making changes (self-reflection, small group discussion)